Two Rivers Emporium Fishing Prices
Walk/Wade and Drift Boat trips usually provide 6 or 7 hours of fishing and include experienced guides, a hearty lunch, bottled water, trip transportation & shuttles, all access fees, rods and wading equipment if required. Licenses, flies, accessories not included in basic trip package and guide gratuity are extra.
Featured Customer Review
Submitted on Orvis.com/2rivers
Best fishing in Wyoming – Overall Rating: 5/5 Stars
"I have fished with Two River's for years and am always 100% satisfied. I fish with Mike Kaul who is a master at finding wading streams and rivers which are challenging, full of fish and fun. It is always a great day."
By Orvis.com user "Bondurant" from Medfield, MA
|• Walk & Wade Fishing, Private Leases||-||$400 - 1 rod, $530 - 2 rods, 3rd $245|
|• Full Day Float Fishing Trip||-||$485 - 1 or 2 rods|
|• Lake Fishing Trips||-||$485 - 1 or 2 rods|
• Fish Creek Overnight
|-||$2,575 - 2 rods|
|• Bird Watching Trips:|
|· Half Day||-||$235 - 1 indiv, $60/additional up to 3|
|· One Day||-||$360 plus $60/each additional up to 3|
|• Pack Trips||-||$385/indiv/day + 3% use fee|
Instruction/Schools* (Conducted on Private Water)
|• Half Day School (3 Hrs)||-||$285 (1 Indiv), $395 (2 Indivs )|
|• One Day School (6 Hrs, Includes Lunch)||-||$410 (1 Indiv), $545 (2 Indivs)|
|• One Day School (6 Hrs, Lunch, 2 nights lodging)||-||$750 (1 Indiv), $880 (2 Indivs)|
• Three Day School (2 days on private leases and
|-||$1,995 (1 Indiv), $2,250 (2 Indivs)|
Hourly Lessons* (Dry Land Instruction - 2 hours minimum)
|• One Individual||-||$45 per hour|
|• Two Individuals||-||$60 per hour|
|• Three Individuals||-||$70 per hour|
• Larger Group Rates
|-||Available Upon Request|
|• Wader & Boot Package||-||$12.50/day ($8/item)|
|• Rod & Reel Package||-||$12.50/day ($8/item)|
|• Drift Boat||-||$375/day|
|• Resident Annual||-||$24.00 + Conservation Stamp, $12.50|
|• Resident Daily||-||$6.00/day|
|• Non-Resident Annual||-||$92.00 + Conservation Stamp, $12.50|
• Non-Resident Daily
|(See Fishing Regulations for other licenses or stamps)|
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- $35 Additional on Float Trips below Highway 351.
- $50 Additional on Walk/Wade Trips to Smith Fork Drainage.
- A 50% deposit is required on trips and schools at the time of booking. The balance is required 45 days prior to booked date.
- Rentals and lessons will be paid in full up front.
- Cancellation Policy:
A full refund minus $100 non-refundable administrative fee is given within 45 days of booked date and a 50% refund will be given inside 45 days of booked date, which can be applied to a future trip.
- Polarized sunglasses
- Rods: 4 to 6 wt. 8 1/2 to 9 ft. rods recommended for float fishing or walk and wade fishing. Rental rods available.
- Reels: Disc drag reels for heavier rods, spring and pawl for lighter rods.
- Leaders: 9' 4x for most dry fly fishing, 1x or 2x for streamer fishing. We also recommend Mirage in same sizes for our walk and wade streams.
- Flies: Our shop is a full service fly shop, with over 500 patterns in stock. Call, or e-mail for current patterns.
- Waders: Breathable waders are preferred for our season. You do not need waders for float fishing, other than for weather protection. Hip waders are alright for walk and wade fishermen.
- Miscellaneous: Rain gear, sun screen, camera, bug spray, hat and any other personal effects. For bird watching expeditions a set of binoculars suitable for bird watching.